Terms & Conditions
Updated 18th May 2021
The term ‘DHPlugins’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and musical content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to this website any material: That is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, and liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, and blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience. Anything for which you have not obtained any necessary licences and/or approvals. Anything which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal office, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party. In the UK or any other country in the world. Anything which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, works, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking). Note that we will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of this section.
- The terms herein described were last updated on the date listed at the top of the page.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you have any questions about these Terms, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact: email@example.com
All digital download products are non-refundable. In the case that the product does not work on your computer we will provide support to help rectify the situation and in the event that we cannot will issue a full refund.